Saturday, January 13, 2007

January SUPRISE Birthday/Old School Game Night

For this month of January we only have one birthday and that is Papa John. IT WILL BE A SUPRISE PARTY! The night of the party will be Saturday the 13th at 4pm at Kelly's house because we will be needing to use the yard. We pushed it back a weekend because we will be out of town the 1st weekend of January.

We will begin with our Old School Game Night which was inspired by Kelly and I because we were talking one night and were thinking about all the funny games we used to play as children (chinese jumprope, hopskotch, etc.) So if you have a game to share please let me know.

Next will be dinner. Afterwards I will share some personal history about Papa John. Then we will close our evening with our motivational speech about Goal Setting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How about tetherball. I don't know if I'm the only one who played this, butts up. Heads up seven up. Handball. I'm sure Dad wouldn't mind if we used the garage door as the wall. And it's not quite old fashioned but we haven't had a good game of Lightning for a while.

Kelly said...

I will make some Chinese jumpropes and have some rope for regular jumping also. We can't leave out jacks - does anyone know where to get real metal jacks? Grandpa and Grandma Chapman have a game that they used to play they were telling us about - make sure that they tell us how to play it - it is played in the yard on the grass.
I love tetherball - and now Amy has one to bring!